The brief wondrous life of Oscar Wao / Junot Díaz.
- ISBN: 1594483299 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781594483295 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 339,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Riverhead trade paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Riverhead Books, 2008.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Living with an Old World mother and rebellious sister, an urban New Jersey misfit dreams of becoming the next J.R.R. Tolkien and believes that a longstanding family curse is thwarting his efforts to find love and happiness.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dominican Americans > Fiction.
|Topic Heading:||JBHS Tenth Grade Summer Reading.
- 16 of 19 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethel Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 19 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethel Public Library||DIAZ (BHS READS) (Text)||34030150557921||Adult Fiction||Available||-|