Missing and endangered / J.A. Jance.
- 3 of 11 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bethel Public Library.
1 current hold with 11 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethel Public Library||NEW LT MYS JANCE (Joanna Brady 19) (Text to phone)||34030148168278||Adult New Large Type||Checked out||12/04/2021|
|Bethel Public Library||On Order (Text to phone)||acq1079904||Acquisitions||On order||-|
- ISBN: 9780063028906
- ISBN: 0063028905
- Physical Description: 495 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First Harper Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Recently Published: 5 / 5.0
Protecting a brilliant freshman whose homeschooled life has left her unprepared for the outside world, Jennifer invites the vulnerable girl home for a Christmas break that embroils Sheriff Joanna Brady in a volatile missing-persons case.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brady, Joanna (Fictitious character)
Policewomen > Fiction.
Sheriffs > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Cochise County (Ariz.) > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series