The next best day / Sharon Sala.
- ISBN: 9781728249032
- ISBN: 1728249031
- Physical Description: 450 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Casablanca, 
- Copyright: ©2022
After two back-to-back life-changing events, first grade teacher Katie McGrath leaves Albuquerque for a fresh start in Borden's Gap, Tennessee. She is finally back in the classroom where she belongs, but it will take a little while for her to heal and truly feel like herself. She'll need to dig deep to find the courage to try again--in life and in love--but with some help from her neighbor Sam Youngblood and his adorable twin daughters, her future is looking brighter than she dared imagine.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Women teachers > Fiction.
Small cities > Fiction.
Tennessee > Fiction.
Single fathers > Fiction.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethel Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 6 total copies.