Full of life : exploring Earth's biodiversity / words by Isabel Thomas ; pictures by Sara Gillingham.
- ISBN: 1838665366
- ISBN: 9781838665364
- Physical Description: 223 pages : color illustrations ; 21 x 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Phaidon Press Inc., 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"This artful and accessible guide to Earth's Tree of Life--the reference tool used by scientists to organize the incredible variety of living things on our planet--helps young readers understand how every living creature, from the tiniest germ to the biggest blue whale, is part of one big family tree"--from publisher's description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Biodiversity > Juvenile literature.
Biotic communities > Juvenile literature.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethel Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.