Kid confident. #1 : how to manage your social power in middle school / by Bonnie Zucker, PhD ; illustrated by DeAndra Hodge.
- ISBN: 9781433838149
- ISBN: 1433838141
- Physical Description: 223 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Washington, DC : Magination Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 221-223).
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Social power defined -- Know your rights & be assertive -- Discover self-confidence & self-control -- Find mutual respect & generosity -- Rebalance power imbalances & struggles -- Inspiring stories -- Practice takes practice -- #SocialPowerDynamics -- Do some healthy thinking & self-talk -- Strong & resilient = bright future.
"Kid Confident explains the dynamic of social power, equal and unequal, in the context of friendships and with unfriendly peers"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 11-14 Magination Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Self-confidence > Juvenile literature.
Power (Social sciences) > Juvenile literature.
- 5 of 7 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethel Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.