Big / Vashti Harrison.
- ISBN: 9780316353229
- ISBN: 0316353221
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Praised for acting like a big girl when she is small, as a young girl grows, "big" becomes a word of criticism, until the girl realizes that she is fine just the way she is.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Little, Brown and Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Physical-appearance-based bias > Juvenile fiction.
Identity (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Self-acceptance > Juvenile fiction.
Growth > Fiction.
Self-acceptance > Fiction.
- 22 of 30 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethel Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 30 total copies.