Mouse & Giraffe / by Kelly DiPucchio ; illustrated by Jen Corace.
- ISBN: 9780593465035
- ISBN: 0593465032
- Physical Description: 40 p.
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 2023.
Mouse and Giraffe are neighbors, but because of their relative sizes, their experiences are very different, so they usually disagree; however, when Mouse catches cold, they find something they both agree on.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-7. Viking.
Grades K-1. Viking.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Neighbors > Fiction.
Mice > Fiction.
Giraffe > Fiction.
Difference > Fiction.
Size > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
- 4 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethel Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.