What now? : a teen guide to life after high school / by Barbara Sheen.
- ISBN: 9781678206000
- ISBN: 1678206008
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: San Diego, CA : ReferencePoint Press, 2024.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Graduating from high school marks a crossroad in a person's life. It's a time to celebrate personal achievement, as well as being a time when young people transition from the restraints of childhood to adulthood. Indeed, life after high school is a time for decision making. High school graduates are expected to make big decisions about their future that have a major impact on their lives"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14-18 ReferencePoint Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Self-help techniques for teenagers > Juvenile literature.
Self-confidence in adolescence > Juvenile literature.
Vocational guidance > Juvenile literature.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethel Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.