The puppets of Spelhorst / Kate DiCamillo ; illustrated by Julie Morstad.
- ISBN: 9781536216752
- ISBN: 1536216755
- Physical Description: 141 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
"A Norendy tale" -- Jacket.
"Shut up in a trunk by a taciturn old sea captain with a secret, five friends--a king, a wolf, a girl, a boy, and an owl--bicker, boast, and comfort one another in the dark. Individually, they dream of song and light, freedom and flight, purpose and glory, but they all agree they are part of a larger story, bound each to each by chance, bonded by the heart's mysteries. When at last their shared fate arrives, landing them on a mantel in a blue room in the home of two little girls, the truth is more astonishing than any of them could have imagined" -- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Puppets > Juvenile fiction.
Toys > Juvenile fiction.
- 17 of 32 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethel Public Library.
- 2 current holds with 32 total copies.