Basketball Town / Scott Rothman ; illustrated by Darnell Johnson.
- ISBN: 9781536219777
- ISBN: 1536219770
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2023.
"Maxwell loves basketball so much, he dreams about it every night-crashing the boards, splashing treys, and taking it to the rack. Then one day he wakes up . . . in Basketball Town! Everywhere he looks, everyone is hooping, and Maxwell can play anytime he wants. To get him ready for the Championship, the Mayor sends Maxwell to Skillsville, where he aces Alley-Oop Academy and the College of the Crossover, earning his dunking diploma from Phi Slamma Jamma. At the Championship, he's thrilled to discover that his team from home is there, up against the greatest team ever assembled! With Maxwell's team down by twenty and only five minutes to go, can Maxwell and his team work together to give themselves a chance to win?"--Publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Basketball players > Juvenile fiction.
Dreams > Juvenile fiction.
African American boys > Juvenile fiction.
Basketball > Fiction.
Dreams > Fiction.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bethel Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.